My name's Deckard Cain and I come from Tristram.
我叫迪卡·凯恩,我来自崔斯特瑞姆。
If you're looking for Diablo, then you just missed 'im.
如果你在找
暗黑破坏神你正好和他错过。
If you find old Griswold, then you can take him down.
如果你找到了老格里斯沃德,你可以把干掉。
But you'll get no reward 'til you come back to town.
不过在你回城之前你什么也得不到。
Thanks for my life, I'll identify your stuff.
感谢你救了我,鉴定物品请找我。
But if you choose to journey on, then it's gonna get tough.
不过如果你选择继续旅途,那会很艰难哟。
Greetings friend. Here's the road to the East.
嗨~朋友。这是往东方走的路。
You'll find that it's blocked 'cause Andariel's a beast.
你会发现它被封锁了因为安达利尔是个畜生。
Greetings! Greetings!
嗨~嗨~!
Greetings! Stay a while and listen.
嗨!停一会儿听我说啦~~
Charsi can shield you if you h*e a lotta cash.
恰西会保护你如果你有足够多的银子。
If you're all outta room, you can stick in your stash.
如果你一直在外面,你可以找个地方躲着不出来。
My name is Deckard Cain and I've come on out to greet 'ya.
我叫迪卡·凯恩,我喜欢和年轻人打交道。
So sit yer ass and listen or I'm gonna h*e to beat ya!
所以让你的屁股坐下来听我说,不然我只好给你点苦头了。
If I don't know the answer, then go ask Malah.
如果我不知道答案,那就去找马拉。
She's a funky little broad that looks like a koala.
她胆小怕事而且穿的像只考拉(树袋熊)。
My *ys were destroyed, but I carry on.
我的哥们都被灭了,但我跑了出来。
With the help of young Anya who's no Amazon!
在年轻的安亚的帮助下。她可不是
亚马逊哦!
Greetings! Greetings!
嗨~嗨~!
Can't touch this! Can't touch this! Can't touch this!
拿不到呀!拿不到呀!拿不到呀!
Can't touch this! Can't touch this! Can't touch this!
拿不到呀!拿不到呀!拿不到呀!(什么啊)
Greetings! Stay a while and listen.
嗨!停一会儿听我说啦~~~
My name is Deckard Cain, I'm the last of a breed.
我叫迪卡·凯恩,我是我们族里的最后一个。
When I give out a warning you'd best take heed.
我发出警告的时候你最好听仔细了。
I'm the sworn enemy of Big Bad Baal
我是又大又坏的
巴尔的死敌。
He was first in line at the evil sale.
他是那帮恶魔的老大。
Even though I'm ancient and somewhat of a relic,
尽管我有点顽固不化甚至有点象出土文物。
People tell me I look like Tom Selleck!
人们都说我看上去长得像汤姆·塞利克!
I'm nasty, I'm old, and a little bit ornery.
我有点儿惹人讨厌,岁数又大,还有点爱唠叨。
I look like Patrick Stewart and sound like Sean Connery.
我看上去象帕特里克·斯图尔特,听上去象肖恩·康纳利。
Greetings! Greetings!
嗨!嗨!
Throw your hands in the air.
把你的手举到空中。
W*e 'em like you just don't care!
挥动他们表示你毫不在乎!
Greetings! Stay a while and listen.
嗨!停一会儿听我说啦~~
Kick it.
走吧
Way to go, homeys
走吧哥们一起来闯闯
That was dope.
这样才够劲!
We'll h*e to do this more often.
我们最好经常这样~
That was way phat!
这样才有意思!
Yeah, boyyyyy
Cain in 'a house.
凯恩在房子里。
Give it up for the Horadrim.
为HORADRIM欢呼吧~
Horadrim. Ho- Ho- Horadrim.Horadrim. Ho- Ho- Horadrim.Horadrim. Ho- Ho- Horadrim.
Horadrim. Ho- Ho- Horadrim, Ho- Ho- Ho- Ho- Ho- Ho- Ho- Ho- Horadrim.
Who let the Barbarians out? Who, who, who, who?
谁把
野蛮人放出来啦~~谁谁谁~~~(声音渐远……)
(貌似最后不知哪来了个野蛮人把正在唱的凯恩拖走了 ……………………)
[ 此贴被deadjumby在2010-05-23 22:35重新编辑 ]