在线时间
1872 小时
注册时间
2007-11-04
最后登录
2021-03-11
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2008-06-30 14:14:30
— 本帖被 铃铛 从 影视音乐 移动到本区(2010-11-26) —
Tim Kring, creator and executive producer of NBC's Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming third season will take the show and its characters in entirely new directions--including deep into the backstory.

"One of the things that this volume is going to do that, I think, is really going to be fun for the audience is that there were very initial sort of primal questions that the show asked," Kring said in an interview at the Saturn Awards in Universal City, Calif., on June 24, where he accepted an award for best television DVD. "Who am I? What's happening to me? How am I connected? Where are these powers coming from? All of those questions get reframed and turned on their head in a very interesting way in this volume."

As with the previous two seasons, the third will be divided up into volumes. The first is titled "Villains" and will focus on the nature of good and evil, Kring said.

"You're going to see a lot of bad guys in this one," Kring said. "The idea, also, is we're playing off the idea of our characters as heroes or villains. So it's really the duality of good and evil. ... We're playing off of this duality of good and evil. All of our characters were given these powers and possess these powers, and at some point it becomes sort of free will and human nature as to what you're going to do with that. And all of us are given the choice to make decisions that lead us down very dark paths or towards heroic ends. And so, literally, every one of our characters gets faced with that dilemma."

Kring also said that the popular villain Sylar (Zachary Quinto) will continue to be an integral part of the show in the third season. Quinto had originally been written out of the last half of the second season due to his shooting schedule on the upcoming Star Trek film. But because of the writers' strike, that part of the story was pushed into the third season, and Sylar was written back in.

"Well, we have no plans of saying goodbye to Sylar right now," Kring assured fans. "I mean, that was yet another silver lining for the strike, was Zach Quinto's availability to us in the third volume. I mean, that was a huge thing for us to be able to have him back. As you guys know, he would have disappeared for a large chunk of the second half of season two. And so, for us, it was a big, big deal."
离线pennyliuf
发帖
金钱
91币
信誉
资产
0 IST
在线时间
1872 小时
注册时间
2007-11-04
最后登录
2021-03-11
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2008-06-30 14:23:04
官方透露HEROES第3季会在9月22日星期一晚8点回归 (1小时回顾篇+2小时首映)
离线pennyliuf
发帖
金钱
91币
信誉
资产
0 IST
在线时间
1872 小时
注册时间
2007-11-04
最后登录
2021-03-11
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2008-06-30 14:23:48
哈哈,是不是看英文很头疼呢,这里有YDY的翻译
Herores的创始人兼执行制片Tim Kring日前在Saturn的颁奖典礼上接受了SciFi的采访,并透露新季度会将故事以及人物带向一个崭新的方向,包括更为深入过去的故事

Tim说:第3季度会娱乐观众,在这个剧开始的时候,有一些基本的问题包括:我是谁,我到底怎么了,怎么会把我联系起来的,能力是从哪里来的?所有这些的问题都会重新归纳,并在新季度以另外一个独特的方式回到观众的脑海里

和以往2个季度不同,第3季度会分成2个章节。前半段,也就是第一章,叫做Villains,会聚焦在好人与坏人的天性上。

Tim继续说:你会看到很多的坏人。我们的想法大概就是heroes vs. villains。实际上就是好与坏的双重性。我们会在好与坏的双重性上下功夫。我们所有的人物都被给与了能力,或附与了能力。在某种程度上说接近于伦理学。我们每个人都要做出选择,或是成为英雄,或是成为恶魔。总而言之,几乎每个角色都要面临这个选择

Tim还表示说,Sylar还会是剧中的主要力量。之前Sylar被排除在第2季度后半段,是因为他Star Trek电影的拍摄冲突。但由于罢工,那部分的内容被推到了第3季度。而Sylar又被写了回去

Tim说,我们现在还不打算和Sylar说byebye,我的意思是,罢工给我们带来的好处就是Sylar可以出现在新季度。他的存在对我们来说意义重大。要知道,他本来可是要在第2季度后半消失的哦。所以对我们来说很重要。
快速回复
限100 字节

上一个 下一个