278 小时
注册时间
2011-04-14
最后登录
2021-11-05
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2012-03-11 11:49:28
— 本帖被 maxwell 执行锁定操作(2020-03-11) —
My dear Jeah.

In the inevitable event of my death, may I precede you by many decades to the grave.

Do not mourn me, Jeah. Despite all I have been through. I have had a long and amazing life. I have died doing exactly what I was meant to do. I have lived and loved freely these long years-and have known only joy at seeing the bright, beautiful woman you're become. I believe that I now go on to a place beyond imagining, though I have no name for it, nor real understanding of where it lies, save beyond the broken bounds of this world.

I long for this paradise, Jeah-and the peace and rest I might find there on the other side of this mortal existence. I want you to know this, dear one, above all other things I could have taught you-that there is hope beyond this reality, beyond the realms of Heaven and Hell and all the shadowed space that lie between. Hold fast to that hope in the face of the dark times ahead, and you will find the truest meaning of your life.

Though I know that you do not believe me when I speak of dread omens. I think you are beginning to suspect that my words ring of truth. I was a nonbeliever as well. I remember, even as a child, reading the Horadric tales and thinking that while they were wonderful stories, they were only that-wonderful stories. Tales such as those of Anu and the Dragon, the Mage Clan Wars, the Sin war, and the Hunt for the Three merely were told to embrace imagination. I now see, much to my regret, that even within these legends there lives a deeper and more profound truth, for, as I have come to discover, truth is hidden in unexpected places.

If events are as I believe them to be, some truths will be revealed very shortly which will make you a believer-perhaps even upon the day of my death, for I believe that if our world is to be saved, you have a pivotal role to play in its salvation, though I know not-nor do I begin to speculate-what that role might be.

Many of the things you will see in this book will be familiar to you. There are texts from the Great Library at Caldeum. I can never forget how, even as a young girl, you mastered the city. Although I was quite aware you were sneaking around the sewers (when you and I were not exploring old ruins), which led some to call me a negligent uncle. I further knew that the survival skills you would develop there, and likewise on the rest of out journeys, would prepare ou for the work you have cut out for you. Here also you will find the drawings I made of the Neztem Petroglyphs, the strange mirrored cuneiform writings which I believe were made by one of the original nephalem. Much of this you will see again, but this time with the eyes of a Horadric scholar, not the eyes of a young girl. Understand this: As of my passing, you will become the last of the Horadrim.

At one time it had been my objective to write the first-ever history of the world, starting with the myth of Anu and the Dragon and continuing on to the events that unfold before us even as I write this letter. I use the example of the Stranger, who came to us so recently. It's becoming more and more clear who the Stranger in our midst truly is, and the sacrifice he must have made, further. I have speculated on the true nature of the heroes who have also joined in our fight against the shadow. And most certainly you have done so as well.

Some material in here will be familiar to you from the dreams which have plagued you since childhood. Indeed, those dreams might be the key to preventing the end times.

Always dear Jeah, keep your eyes on the Prophecy. It is the key to the salvation of our world.

...And at the End of Days , Wisdom shall be lost
as Justice falls upon the world of men.
Valor shall turn to wrath-
and all hope will be swallowed by despair.
Death, at last, shall spread its wings overall-
as fate lies shattered forever.

I cannot pretend that even I fully grasp how the knowledge contained herein informs the recent events in New Tristram , save only to say that we have already witnessed reawakened evils, and the mortal realm will see more before this is over. I must beg you, Jeah, to stay vigilant and probe this book and, indeed, the people and lands you shall encounter, for within them, further glimpses of the truth shall be revealed to you.

The one thing I know is that the end times are not preordained. As I said, I believe there is something beyond all of this, I know not what, only that it exists. Jered Cain saw it, and, I am told, even Zoltun Kulle glimpsed it. Mark well this truth, though you do not yet believe that there is something far greater that awaits us outside all the suffering of this world. Sweet Jeah, trust in you uncle until your doubts are removed.

Your first duty calls for you to forestall the end times. And now I must reveal to you that I, like you have had prophetic dreams. In one such dream, not only did I see malefic forces at work, haunting echoes of the distant past-demons and angels-but, in the center of it all, I saw you standing between light and dark, between the Heavens and the Hells. The odd thing is that I had this dream of you when you were a child. However, in the dream you appeared just as you are now.

Study all that is written within these pages. All the work of my life, I now bequeath to you. I know not what in the writings is vital or what is offal. It is a compendium of knowledge collected the throughout hundreds of yeard by adventurers, purveyors of dark arts, Horadric scholars, and madmen. Inside is information that will aid you in confronting the dark days that lie ahead. Do not mourn me, Jeah, I have seen and heard accounts of those who have been beyond and returned. It is my belief that in death there are yet other mysteries to be revealed.

Live life well, my dear Jeah.

All of my love.

Uncle Deckard
[ 此贴被chadesataniu在2012-03-21 22:30重新编辑 ]
金钱条评分
binarie 金钱 +15 优秀文章 2007-09-10
离线我爱单机
< HD战队 >
发帖
金钱
91币
信誉
资产
0 IST
在线时间
482 小时
注册时间
2011-08-05
最后登录
2022-10-10
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2012-03-11 12:56:23
我的亲爱Jeah。在我死的必然事件,我可能会先通过几十年来,你的坟墓。不要哀悼我,Jeah。尽管我已经通过。我有一个长期的和惊人的生活。我所做的正是我的意思做的已经死亡。我曾经生活和爱自由,这些漫长的岁月里,已经知道只看到明亮,美丽的女人,你成为欢乐。我相信,我现在进入到一个超乎想象的地方,虽然我没有为它的名称,也不在于真正的理解,节省断超越这个世界的边界。我长这个天堂,Jeah和和平休息我有可能会发现在这个凡人的存在对方。我想让你知道,亲爱的,高于所有其他的事情我可以告诉你,有希望超越这一现实,超越了天堂与地狱的领域和所有的阴影空间,介于。坚守希望,在面对未来的黑暗时代,你会发现你的生活的真实意义。虽然我知道你不相信我,当我害怕的征兆发言。我觉得你开始怀疑我的话,环真理。我是一个nonbeliever以及。即使作为一个孩子,我还记得,读的赫拉迪克故事和思考,而他们精彩的 ​​故事,他们只是说,精彩的 ​​故事。如阿奴和龙,法师部族战争,罪恶的战争,并为三只亨特的故事被告知接受的想象力。我现在看到的,多给我遗憾的是,即使在这些传说生活更深层次和更深刻的真理,作为我来发现,真理是隐藏在意想不到的地方。如果事件是因为我相信他们是,一些真理将透露很快,这将使你的信徒甚至后我死的一天,因为我相信,如果要保存我们的世界,你必须在其救恩发挥了举足轻重的作用,但我不知道我也开始猜测,什么作用可能是很多的事情,你会看到这本书将是你熟悉的。从在Caldeum大图书馆有文本。我永远不能忘记如何,即使是作为一个年轻的姑娘,你掌握了这个城市。虽然我是很清楚,你偷偷摸摸的下水道(当你和我没有探索古老的遗迹),从而导致一些叫我叔叔疏忽。我还知道,你的生存技能发展有,同样上了旅途的休息,准备你已经削减为您工作的OU。在这里你会发现我的Neztem岩画图纸,奇怪的镜像楔形文字著作,我相信由原nephalem作出。这在很大程度上,你将再次看到,但是这与一个的的赫拉迪克学者,不是一个年轻女孩的眼睛,眼睛的时间。明白这一点:由于我的传球,你将成为最后Horadrim的。在同一时间,它一直是我的目标写入世界有史以来第一次的历史,与阿努神话和龙开始并持续到摆在我们面前展开的事件,甚至为我写这封信。我用的陌生人,所以最近向我们走来的例子。它变得越来越清晰,在我们中间的陌生人,真正是谁,他的牺牲,必须进一步。我推测,谁也加入了我们对阴影的斗争中的英雄的本色。和你肯定有这样做的,以及在这里的一些材料会一直困扰你从小的梦想,从你熟悉的。事实上,这些梦想可能是关键,以防止结束时间。始终亲爱的Jeah,保持你的眼睛上的预言。这是拯救我们的世界的关键。......在年底天,智慧,正义属于男人的世界时,将会丢失。勇猛谈谈发怒,将所有的希望被绝望吞噬。死亡,最后,将传播的翅膀整体,作为命运在于粉碎了永远。我可以不装,即使我完全掌握怎样的知识所载本通知在新崔斯特瑞姆的最近事件,保存只能说,我们都已经目睹唤醒了邪恶,和在此之前是凡人领域将会看到更多的。我必须求求你,Jeah,保持警觉,探测这本书,的确,人民和土地你要遇到的,在其中,应进一步瞥见真理透露给你,我知道一件事是,最终是不是注定倍。正如我所说,我相信这是超越这一切的东西,我不知道什么,只知道它存在。jered该隐看到它,而且,据我所知,甚至Zoltun Kulle瞥见它。也标志着这个道理,虽然你还不相信,有一些东西,等待着我们这个世界上所有的痛苦外大得多。甜Jeah,相信你叔叔被删除,直到你的疑虑。你的首要职责要求你阻止的结束时间。现在,我必须向你透露,我像你这样有先知的梦想。在这样一个梦想,我不仅看到邪恶的力量,在工作中,萦绕回声遥远的过去,恶魔和天使,但在这一切的中心,我看见你站在光明与黑暗,天堂与地狱之间。奇怪的是,我有这个你还是个孩子时,你的梦想。然而,你在梦中出现,就像你现在研究所有这些网页内写。我生命中的所有工作,我现在留给你的。我知道没有什么著作是至关重要的,什么是内脏。它是知识汇编收集的数百整个由冒险家yeard的,黑暗的艺术,赫拉迪克学者,和疯子的传播者。里面的信息,将有助于你面对今后的黑暗日子。不要哀悼我,Jeah,我已经看到和听到那些已经超越并返回帐户。我相信,死亡有其他的奥秘尚未被发现。生活好,我亲爱的Jeah。所有对我的爱。叔叔迪卡凯恩
离线囚房
< PY战队 >

发帖
金钱
91币
信誉
资产
0 IST
在线时间
2761 小时
注册时间
2011-03-24
最后登录
2023-12-23
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2012-03-16 22:44:07
“我亲爱的莉娅,

我的死亡是无可避免的事情,看来我要比你早个几十年进坟墓了。”

之后的信件内容,大意如下:

“不要为我悲伤,莉娅。我活了很久,也经历了许多事情,而我最高兴的,就是看到你出落成了这么一个聪明、美丽的女人。在今后的道路上,不管你遇到什么事情,你要保持希望,永远心存希望。

尽管我知道,你并不相信我说的那些可怕预言,但是我同样也知道,你很快就会相信的,也许就在我死的那一天。而且我还相信,如果说我们这个世界将会得到救赎的话,那你,则是这个救赎中至关重要的部分。”

“这本书中的主要内容是来自卡迪安大图书馆的文献,还有一些Neztem石刻壁画。请以一个赫拉迪克学者,而不是一个小姑娘的双眼来看待这一切吧,因为在我离去之后,你将是赫拉迪姆最后的传人。”

“这里的某些资料你可能很熟悉,因为你在童年时代起就备受煎熬的那些噩梦中见过它们。说真的,那些噩梦可能是阻止末日来临的关键。”

接下去就是这封信的重点了,凯恩口口声声挂在嘴边的“末日预言”:

末日预言

亲爱的莉娅,请时刻把预言铭记在心,因为它是通向世界的救赎的钥匙。

当末日来临时,智慧将失去,
而正义将坠落凡间,
英勇将熊熊燃烧,变成愤怒——
而所有的希望,都将被绝望吞噬。
最后,死亡将会展开它的双翼,遮天蔽日——
命运,则被永久地撕成了碎片。

这一段里,以大写字母开头的单词,分别提到了安格里斯委员会的5个大天使:

Wisdom:智慧天使 玛赛尔

Justice:正义天使 泰瑞尔

Valor:英勇天使 因帕琉斯

Hope:希望天使 奥瑞尔

Fate:命运天使 伊瑟瑞尔

由此看来,5位大天使都将遭难了。其中还有另外几个大写开头的单词,分别是:

Wrath:愤怒

Despair:绝望

Death:死亡

不知道它们各自代表着什么。

个人猜测,智慧天使玛赛尔遭遇不测;正义天使泰瑞尔被打落凡间;英勇天使因帕琉斯发怒暴走,并黑化,变成了代表“愤怒”的存在;希望天使奥瑞尔则被某种代表“绝望”的恶魔给吞噬了;而命运天使伊瑟瑞尔不幸殒命;最终,某种象征“死亡”的邪恶力量君临天下。

这就是凯恩所说的“末日预言”了,其内涵似乎深不见底,引人入胜。(注意原文的倒数第二行,死亡之翼中枪了有木有.)

另外,在最近公布的暗黑3开场动画中,旁白的第三句话,从第33秒起到第40秒,恰恰就是“Justice shall fall upon the world of men.”。注意到了吗,和末日预言的第二行如出一辙!

这句话既可以理解为“审判将降临人间”,也寓意着“名为正义的天使泰瑞尔坠落凡间”。我也是读到这里,方才明白此中深意,惊叹暴雪这个伏笔,埋得很给力啊!

信写到这里并没有结束,让我们继续:

“虽然我还没有完全弄明白,但最近在新崔斯特瑞姆所发生的事,无疑就是邪恶复苏的先兆了。”

“但有一件事,我是知道的。末日并不是命中注定的。有某种超越一切的东西,我不知道它为何物,我只知道它确实存在。我的先祖,杰瑞德·凯恩认识到了它,而且据说,泽图·库也察觉到了它。铭记于心,我的莉娅,有某个凌驾于已知万物之上的存在,正等着我们。”

“另外告诉你一件事,莉娅,我和你一样,也做过预见未来的梦。在其中一个梦里,我看见了你,你站在天使与恶魔之间,光明与黑暗之间,天堂与地狱之间。我做那个梦的时候,你还只是个小孩子,但梦中出现的你,居然是你现在的模样。”

个人评论:看来凯恩隐约知道“莉娅菠萝”的事啊。作为一个伟大的“父亲”,凯恩似乎决定把知识和真相都告诉莉娅,让她自己去勇敢地面对自己的命运,去作出坚毅的选择。

“我把毕生心血都传授给你了,莉娅。我不知道其中哪些是真正有用的信息,这要靠你自己去发现。不要为我而悲伤难过,我相信,还有一些关于死亡的秘密,需要我去探索呢。”

在信的结尾处:

好好活下去,我亲爱的莉娅。

我全部的爱。

Deckard 叔叔

《凯恩之书》中开篇写给莉娅的信,至此全部完毕了!

ps.本文作者凯恩之角 高铁动车侠